Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Picture Of My Black Wife 704X480 Resolution, Why Do I Have Black Bars On The Sides Of My Video?

704X480 resolution, why do I have black bars on the sides of my video? - picture of my black wife

When the recording mode screen shot from my video camera in 704x480 resolution. If I did in WMM black bars on the sides of my videos. The movement is in widescreen format too. But with this resolution and the camera in full screen mode and the movement is the widescreen mode, why do I have a 4:3-image with black bars on the sides instead of the black bars above and below?

1 comment:

lare said...

In 16:9 WVGA 480x864 should. ) Is somewhat larger than 480x704 VGA (which is 4:3, but it is not 16:9, so that the publisher adds to the blinds to a WVGA screen. TV and computer screens are available in two variants) 4:3 (full screen) and 16:9 (widescreen if the source video COMFORM not form, the components are added to fill the missing pixels.

Post a Comment