Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Naturist Boys And Girls Is My Sister's Naturist Life Style Making Her Daughters Exhibitionists?

Is my sister's naturist life style making her daughters exhibitionists? - naturist boys and girls

My sister is an avid naturalist, never wear clothes at home, and often go to nudist beaches and resorts, always with his two daughters, 10 years old. I see nothing wrong with the nudist lifestyle, but a point that worries me is that his two young girls seem to become exhibitionists.

For example, in the summer, we invited a large group of friends to our house and my nieces spent the whole day running naked in front of everyone, including young age or a little more. The girls were ashamed to be seen naked, and seemed not to care about everything about the big picture. Several times, I discussed the situation with my sister, but she just said everything was ok and if hER girl wanted to be naked in public, which was nobody's business.

I think my nieces are always exhibitionists and showing pleasure. Should I worry or just relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment