Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blister From Monroe Piercing I Got A Monroe Piercing 2 Days Ago And The Back Of The Labret Is Rubbing On My Gum And I Got A Blister HELP!?

I got a Monroe Piercing 2 days ago and the back of the labret is rubbing on my gum and i got a blister HELP!? - blister from monroe piercing

Hole itself is very nice and only within the worries in the clean and want to know if it is normal that my chewing gum and rub blisters, if not, what can I keep my piercings, but to limit the pain

2 comments:

its ME!!! said...

I did not come with a support plan, but only because my lip is swollen after about 4 or 5 days that I did not at all excited, and I had about a year and if it does not stop to wait, have not bothered to the All the time they learned before they can change, and use a ring, "the L" (that is, if they decide to leave your ring soon could become infected)

uhhokk said...

I have an L-shaped piercing in her. Do you have a flat back? my piercer stopped using the account. I think they call it a hook, and maybe ... but it seems that a L. This bothers me not at all. I have been for almost 1 1 / 2 years.

Post a Comment